Food4Life Payment policy
– Food4Life prefers card payments over cash.
We currently accept both Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards.
– We accept online payments from registered Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED.
– We would highly appreciate being kept updated with any payment changes within the order deadline specified on our website. You can make these changes either in the My Account section or by simply emailing us at [email protected] or calling us at 052 8088 997.
– We use TELR, one of the most secure online payment platforms in the Middle East. We do not have access to your payment details, and guarantee your card details are secure. Your card details will be stored on the website for automatic payment for regular orders.
– Your card details are encrypted, stored, and processed by a fully PCI compliant third party provider. These private details are inaccessible to any Food4Life staff or third party.
– Your card will be automatically charged for your order either on or the day after we deliver the product to you. We will submit our request for payment to your bank within 72 hours of your delivery, and normally within 24 hours. We cannot, however, accept any liability for how long it takes the bank to process the payment. We strive to keep the process as efficient as possible.
– In the unfortunate case that your card issuer has rejected our request for payment, we are obliged to suspend deliveries to your address until the issue has been resolved.
– If a payment has been rejected by your bank, we may suspend your ability to amend, cancel, or add orders to your account on the website. In order to continue using our services, you are requested to contact us to settle the pending payment. You can get in touch with us at [email protected] or 052 8088 997 to place an order within the deadline period.